segunda-feira, 25 de maio de 2009

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound’s the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.



Numa vida passada ainda postei "Um poema de que gosto muito num filme de que gosto muito (I)", que se ficou mesmo pelo (I) devido à vida efémera do Chá.

Entretanto encontro aqui uma muito completa lista de poemas em filmes, com alguns contributos já adicionados. Parece-me no entanto que ainda ninguém se lembrou do poema acima, de Robert Frost, citado em Death Proof , de Tarantino. Aqui fica a minha sugestão.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Obrigado. Não conhecia. Irei adicioná-lo à lista (logo que tenha tempo para escrever um post).
Cumprimentos,
DL